Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Law of Attraction

For those of you who are not familiar with the law of attraction, allow me to explain.  It's actually quite simple…like attracts like, focusing on positive or negative thoughts will result in the same outcome... you get the point.  This is something I firmly believe in.  When I say that, I don't mean if you are positive and happy all the time life will be perfect (I checked - that's not reality).  It takes effort every day, some days more effort than others.  We all have our moments, days, weeks…just don't stay there long, it isn't fun ;)  #beentheredonethat

I'm always looking for inspiration, literally everywhere I go.  This week I found 3 really cool quotes that I have to share…


This was written on a chalkboard at my acupuncturist's office.  Why shouldn't everyone expect to have amazing things happen in their life?  What's even more important, are you able to accept the things you want?  Do you even know what you want?  These "miracles" don't have to be big, life altering things...but they can be. :)

By the way, go see my girl Kyla Boles…she's bomb.  



I LOVE this!  Let's be real…we don't have control over everything that happens in our lives.  We do however, have control over our attitude and how we react to life events.  Some are much easier to handle than others.  Don't sweat the small stuff and do what you love as much as you can, with the people who mean the most to you.


Rockstar.  Unbelievably true.  This is the mental toughness of our sport.  Putting limitations on yourself or others will never allow you to reach your fullest potential.  I should put this on my bathroom mirror.

And last but not least, a quote I found about a month ago.  It means more to me now than it did even back then…


I cannot even put into words how important this is to me.  Having an amazing crew of loved ones that not only support me, but help plan and work towards my goals means everything.  I might be the luckiest girl in the world.  For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment